14/1/2010

on 5:34 AM

seriously,i felt like i act abnormally,i think in different way compare to my peers.
and this is how lead me to wonder,what kind of personality i m...
its a sad outcome that i cant response to myself whether who i m.
i dont know how to express myself anymore.
u know,i faced something that cause me MAD,but i cant be MAD.
i know i hv to be calm,so i dint shout and its happening internally...
its a good way to handle thing?
i really dont know...
sometimes,straight forward is kind of relieving...but i just cant make it..
this is my bad,i m ground on the floor now,kind of down.
losing way to express.

2 comments:

αℓiςε said...

then u muz learn from me liao...
read my blog often ya...
u will noe how to express out ur feelings then....
wauahahhaha.....
anyway, juz be urself.

life-like-this said...

yep,u r really extreme in that sector,and its totally not alike with li wee in class,that quiet and "su boon",haha~

Post a Comment