7/03/2010

on 8:54 AM

look back to last year,last month even yesterday,still i could identify the changes of me.
i had learned that being a good guy was not easy at all.
i m not saying that i m excellent one,but im always willing lend out my helping hands whenever there is a call for it.
not to wait for the return favour, never purposely do so.
but wat is pathetic is that, people dont appreciate it.
this is the root cause where i hv to learn give up and take an ease off for yrself.
i will not care if they dont even concern for my sake.
but it doesnt mean that i turn to be like someone that acted to me, i still the same and never expect me to polish the apple.
many are doing selffishness, though, why should i turn to be like them?
to simply sum up,if i dont like the way other treated me,i wont treat to anyone like that too.
i just dont care.

0 comments:

Post a Comment