1@@posts celebration!!

on 11:52 PM

by here,feeling grateful to thanks to blogger for providing a site for my expression.
sometimes,i dont feel like to speak but rather letter out,and so,i started feel good with blogging.
as i opened tis blog with the URL of :http://sad-in-heart.blogspot.com with the aim to shout out the sadness content feeling inside.
instead of tat,gradually it evolved into a blog of my thoughts,my style and my way!
as u came in my blog,u may know more truth,stories about me.
and actually,i m jus a normal guy with bad face(black,dull,ego looking) whos tend to be an outstanding contented person.
in life,we r always looking for problem solving skill despite of problem making skill.
so,here we go!

1 comments:

αℓiςε said...

100 posts oso want to celebrate... =.="

Post a Comment