11/8-a good day to us

on 2:28 AM

today is a good day,i'm writing tis post bcos of tis.
the date has some meaning bhind,do u all knw,its the day i be with a girl for a month.it means a lot.
she is a kind of funny girl to me,always make me feel happy and warm.
dear,do u knw,u r a good girl to me. simply drag me out of the sad part of the world.
u knw,u can actly be my dopamine,my source of happiness,seriously,when my day is down,yr voice will be a good heal to me.its like telling me to be easy.
i need yr existance in my life,yr voice that makes me feel everything can be simple,oso yr hand that hold my hand firmly.
emm..i can simply miss u all the time,even jus few minute v jus meet.
dear, i'm not a romantic guy,yet, i wish to be yr good boy.u r not everything to me but u r the one i wish to take care,and go on with.no matter wat,i will be there for u.
c u 2nite.

2 comments:

clare88 said...

哪有人说自己的女朋友funny的? 好奇怪的形容词。。
下次煲粥时记得录音啦。。
然后每天早上听一边,这样每天就会开心了。。。
不用见面也可以听到她的声音。。
哈哈。。
还有,good bf 不是用讲的,是要当的。。。

life-like-this said...

...geng~

Post a Comment