pocket crashing

on 5:20 AM

i think i was doomed to be poor,it's my fate to be away of money...
tis time handphone malfunction,the repairing cost,take me at least hundred and abv...so poor ard,now come tis so expensive stuff,i really feel sorry to it.
come on,tell me how to save money? my money will jus pop off like tat,every month sure hv a way to spend away a big sum!wat a crazy happening stuff la!
haiz...damn sad...wat i gonna do leh?with tat,it's not impossible for me to spend over 1k per month,last 2 month i spent 2k,but i owned nothing in d end!
i wonder how i m going to survive in the following month,wat to do...
well,will i die bcs of no money?till now d answer is NO but i was so tired to deal with it ard.
i had learnt to b a happy 1 no matter i was rich o poor at the moment.
pls bless those stuff abt money piss off from me.
WALAO~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment