relieve!!

on 4:30 AM

hehe~yo...i feel good!after the final exam,all exam papers done,exclude the BOI 105 paper tat come after practical.i like tis kind of feeling,lets start the fun!
so relax right now...stay away from exam finally...
although holiday hvnt start but i still hv a short trip to ipoh on 30/4,with my favourite buddy in USM,too bad tat byin is leaving us aeroplane...so nice la her!com'on,clap clap for her...well,its gonna hv a lot of fun there,cheers~
i plan to get some partime job along the holiday,hopefully there is vacancy la.
haha~if no job for me?i will hv my plan B,haha,i will spend the free time for my english,which is need to improve.i wanna graduate with a fluent tongue,in add,i hv to face english class for the coming semester so its better to brush up now.
between,my stamina oso gotta b improved,i was too weak in long run.must b stronger,so lets do more training,yep~swimming will b a good choices to training myself.then i can join penang bridge run again,yippi~
but most essential is my ankle's suffer,recently it start to pain n cant fully recover so far.teruk~

0 comments:

Post a Comment