dont knw

on 9:55 PM

dun ask me so many "why"?
i always dun knw how to express myself,jus wanna b myself if i had try my best!
so no mood to response on everything...
haha,i m tan koe yeuan n sometimes i act like tis,dun knw why...
i can easily sense the boredom of life...too many undesirable,unhappy,senseless feeling again...
exam is coming,can i perform a better result?so poor i m right now...
exam fever!!!
thinking of which major i m going to take,no ideas at all...blank in my head,which 1 will i enjoy the most,o neither?
tis weekend i solo again...wanna go home but go home for wat? the house was never warm..everytime i reach home,will feel frustated 1st...so fierce inside,wish to go home but there is no home for me...
i jus cant think too much,life is sometimes v will hv no choice...^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment