notion LOG

on 8:07 AM

2day,MAA test has come ended up a crash wit me,i did silly at the paper cos i really hv no idea on how to solve the math.well,i m taking calculus tis sem,yet still not aware abt my poor on it.i knw the cause,in frank i never pay attention on MAA,cos the lecturer is dizzy person,n moreover i was so unwilling to knw more on math,not interested to calculate in such a complicated way.haha,tats y drowning n dying hard...
mustnt repeat it again at final exam,do my best!!
n the happy stuff is i made a call to my father 2day,hv a quite long talk,feeling so great,it made me recharged!
actly i seldom keep in touch with my family members,jus get used to it,either they r not worry abt me o they dint think abt me.i dint call them for ntg,n so do they,tats enough to explain our relationship la.
i m a free spirit since form 5,my parent never do restriction on me.n with tat freedom i will always out from home,so hardly can c me spending much time to saty at home.between,the reason i run away from home is i had great dislikes for my home,but still missing it even its not warm..watever it is, tats still my home.
then i called father,to greet him,jus a little concern tat a son like me can do.he is telling me,not to worry,everything is gonna b okay at home,but somehow i knw,how really it's.well,i'm very glad to hear so.
i knw it one day,i will let my overwork parents to hv a better life,let them better off now.n pls bless them in healthy.

1 comments:

eStheR said...

哈哈~~很好哦。。。
太管,也不好;
太不管,也不好。
呵呵~~~你看我好我看你好咯~
可是,自足常乐嘛~~
所以,要对自己的状况满足呢
家人偶尔联络上,感觉还真不错吧?
希望那样的关系可以一直一直维持下去哦
加油~~~dailou~~sista will suppport u ^6^

Post a Comment