S.A.D.

on 5:16 AM

now,i m sad to say tat i hv a broken family,a broken spirit...
2day i gone home at noon,as usual,my mom keep on nagging to me again,i m really fed up to say tat pls stop tat to me,i was so incapable to solve her problem in fact,but she still wanna blow my head off,everything is mess up,crazy,wakao...
then surely will talk abt $,day n night she does is looking for money to pay for the debt.then when out of ways ard,her son can b as ATM liao lo,no matter early morning,day o nite,i hv to run for ATM in order to help her settle her debts.after tat,i will hear she say tq tq tq !....i m damn hate to hear tis word from her,jus dun like the way she say tq,the feeling,n tats not wat i need!!
yet her debt wasnt clear for tat,the snowball is jus getting bigger n heavier in fact!!wat i always pay is jus the interest of the debt,the income of the shark loaner.wondering how leh?i oso cant understand the way she control spending.so wat do u think as a son tat undergraduate can afford for?how many time u think i can cover for u??!!!yes,i knw u will finish up my acc till no figure if i let u knw tat i hv saving.
wat can i do?no uses to talk(i had tried so many times n 2day mayb my last time),she wont understand,jus knw ki siao only,uhuh,tis called big hell ! then how to settle problem, when will she think seriously abt tis?
um...i really come to crash when talking to her,so 2day jus less than 2 hr i been home,i cant stand tat anymore,no ki siao like tat in my eyes,so i decided to b hostel after visit my grandparent n gf.
but ting was not at home,nvm,jus dun let her c my sad tearful face...
when facing grandma,i was try hard to hold my tear,yet a bit sob at then,i dun wanna let grandma knws abt my sad stuff 1,cos she is old ard,dont wanna let her sad too,then quickly pretend into normal,hardly i did it...
um...i m no longer think so much abt tat,cos ard leave it here loudly,haha,so useful my blogger is.

7 comments:

naughty bird said...

每个家都有本难念的经啊……
她会这样,是因为赌?还是卡的欠债?
你有没有尝试和她沟通看呢?
这件事,你有没有和你爸还是哥商量看,毕竟他们都是家庭的一份子……
你这样一直替她还也不是办法,你要让她知道自己的东西要自己解决……
或许你是出于一片孝心,但就是或许你一直在她欠了,你就出面替她还,让她认为有你,可以一直继续这样的欠下去……
我想不需要我多说,你自己很清楚接下来该怎么做……
了解你内心承受的压力,希望你可以尽快没事。

life-like-this said...

事情比你想像的复杂,我只能说我尽力了。

Jonas said...

hey,
不能给你真么意见,毕竟也是你家的事,
只是希望你好好加油啦!~~
i support u lar!!
事情总有办法的
不要放弃

life-like-this said...

好,我会好好的!

eStheR said...

你真的好坚强~
所以啊,要继续坚强下去哦~
事情,总会有解决的一天,不要气馁不要灰心哪~
只要你需要,我都会成为你的聆听者~
加油加油~~

Peggy Wong said...

Bro!!! No worries!!
Jelutong Gang is always here for you !! =]
Remember what I told you>>
There must be something great out of everything..
*It trained you to treasure the relationship around u...
*It trained you to be mature..
*I trained you to bawa I pergi MC-D in the midnite....**

WE ARE ALWAYS HERE FOR U!!!

*Nahhh PEG-PEG HAPPY MEAL :
(Pizza Hut burger & Pekaka Taozui)

life-like-this said...

haha...u r always the supportive n good in botherhood(erm..sisterhood precisely) fren la!eh,u hvnt try the pizza hut burger wor,but its okay,u can anytime gv me a suprise call if u feel like wanna try it out.^^

Post a Comment