a plan

on 7:31 AM

the plan started since yesterday,i gonna control my expenses,save money!!
no planning will never b good!
my bank acc is dying for my huge expenses,i can witdraw rm200,then jus finish it in 2 days!
how crazy i spent the sum,n for ntg in fact.
so i tell myself i gonna stop tis,no longer spend 2k per month!!
lets benefit the money,balance it with my lifestyle,do not make myself afford for extra,unnescessary stuff.
rm 12 per day,not per meal wor!haha!!
n i will stick to the plan,gotta learn from xiao nian nian liao.
however i will still go for nice food in between,jus in control.
fren, i'm here to apologize for yr inconvinient if i cant follow u for activity tat likely to b costly to me.
well,although i m saving but it doesnt change myself,i m still enjoying n not wasting my money.
it's a lesson for me now.

5 comments:

eStheR said...

everyday makan RM1 per lunch and RM2 per dinner...then during weekend,makan ho liao lor..muahaha~~gia lo..tml RM1...RM1 wan shui

life-like-this said...

haha,i like tat "RM1 wan shui" title!hehe...wan shui wan shui wan wan shui!

Peggy Wong said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Peggy Wong said...

Bro!!! I am your banker !!
Talk to me if u need $$.
Dont paiseh paiseh pls!!

Bro punya pasal **

life-like-this said...

hahaha,wat a good banker!
peg peg,dun worry abt yr bro,he will always fine!

Post a Comment